Payment, Refunds, Upgrading, and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- If you initially sign up for a Mobeo Media account, and you don’t cancel that account within 30 days, you will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to processing your first invoice on the 30th day, you will not be charged.
- The Service is billed in advance monthly and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. To treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. You shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your account. Mobeo Media does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation.
- You can cancel your account by contacting us at email@example.com.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is canceled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again.
- Mobeo Media, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse all current or future use of the Service, or any other Mobeo Media service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your account. Mobeo Media reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.